We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like cut fabric, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as PPE). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
RETURN POLICY FOR ONLINE ORDERS
At Star Creations we want you to be completely satisfied. If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, Star Creations will accept returns within 30 days of your delivery date.
- We do not accept returns on fabric or trim that has been cut, dyed or washed.
- We do not accept returns on sewing patterns.
- We do not accept returns on home decor swatches, custom-made orders, clearance sale items.
How to return an online order
- Go to How to Return a Product to fill out a return form
- Pack your return securely, in the original packaging if possible.
- If the return is a result of our error we will pay the shipping costs to return the item.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your package to: Star Creations, 347 Main Street, Wesleyville, NL A0G 4R0
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning the item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. The shipping and handling charges will only be refunded when the return is a result of our error.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
IN-STORE RETURN POLICY
- Applies to merchandise bought in store and not to items purchased online.
- An invoice/receipt is required for a refund/exchange of merchandise. Refund/exchange must be within 10 days of purchase & merchandise must be in its original packaging.
- No refund or exchange is allowed on measured/cut goods, patterns or sale items.
- Our fabrics are guaranteed for normal use as recommended. The following examples would negate our guarantee:
- Hot iron
- Hot dryer
- Perspiration stains
- Improper dry cleaning
- Machine washing when not recommended
We do our best to provide you with one continuous piece of fabric. However, it is not always possible for larger quantities and we may need to fill your order in multiple cuts. In this case, we will fill your order with the longest cuts of fabric based on the available inventory. If you require a single length piece longer than 8 meters, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing an order.
When you purchase a gift card, the following terms will apply: Terms and Conditions of Use: This card is issued in Canadian currency. This card can only be used for purchase of merchandise and cannot be applied to sewing or knitting courses. This card is not redeemable for cash and no change will be given, unless required by law. This card cannot be returned or refunded for cash. The value of merchandise purchased with this card and then returned is redeemed to the card. Treat this card like cash.